Saturday 3 March 2012

The project-in-progress

So, the time is nearing!
For anyone who's interested, here's glimpse into what's been going on with my LoSA project.

After much research ...


















The dummy book is finished ...





The pages are pencilled ...





















Coloured pages are making an appearance ...






















As much fun as it is working on this project, I do miss having time to work on other things (like posting here on my blog) and now I'm beginning to look forward to the next stage - promoting the book! I've got 2 launches to look forward to; one in St Andrews of course, and another in my local bookstore Rye Books in London.

In the meantime, it's a hard slog with many Photoshop crashes and scanner failures, from here till the day of publication - lets hope my computer and I can both survive the next few weeks!

1 comment:

elliecook said...

God you are too good, KT. Love it. Elliexxx